This policy may change from time to time, and updates will be posted on this page.
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including iPads and mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Site and/or Services, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to any account, participate in discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding the Site and/or Services.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Site
We collect information about your interaction with our Site, our services and information collected via our Site and/or Services, your and your customer’s purchasing and advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from the devices (including iPads and mobile devices) you use when you use our Site and/or Services. This information comprises the following:
• Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token
• Geo-location information, including location information from your iPad or mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services
• Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
Personal information you give us when you use the Site and our services
• Identifying information such as your name, image, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you purchase Services with us
• Items purchased or considered for purchase and information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to any transaction you are involved in
• Other content that you generate or provide to us via the services we provide to you or via your use of the Services, including names, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses, buying preferences, whether your information or the information of other persons utilizing the Services along with you or your customers or clients as applicable
• Financial information (such as credit card, bank account numbers, pay pal information) in connection with any transaction
• Postage, billing and other information used to post an item and relevant postage information
• In some instances, when you use our Site and/or Services, your age, gender, interests and favorites or such information for other persons utilizing the Services with you or your customers or clients as applicable
• Aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify you
• You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding the Site and/or Services
• Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
Personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies
Personal information from other sources
• We may supplement the personal information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we may collect and use demographic information that is publically available, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws.
USE AND RETENTION
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Site and/or Services, to provide you with a personalized experience on the Site (especially, by offering you services and items that you and your customers may like), to contact you about the Site and/or Services, to provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. We will share your information with third parties to assist us with our Services and to provide you with marketing and other services. We will not sell your personal data to anyone.
Provide, improve, and personalize our Site and/or Services
• Provide access to and use of our Site and/or Services
• Offer you Site content that includes items and services that you may like
• Keep track of the services and the components thereof used by you
• Customize and improve our Site and/or Services
• Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
• We may use geo-location information to provide you with location based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content)
• We may disclose personal data to service providers such as payment processors, data storage providers, and other third party service providers who help us provide services in connection with this Site. Our service providers may not use your personal information for any purpose other than providing services in connection with this Site. We may disclose personal data to public authorities and other third parties if we are legally required to do so or we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary.
• Personalize and improve our advertising based on your preferences
• Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
• Contact you to collect fees or monies owed or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service
• Contact you as necessary to enforce our User Terms and Conditions, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you
• For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, and postal mail.
Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
• Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• Enforce any agreements we may have with you and other users of this Site and/or Services our User Terms and Conditions, Privacy or other policies.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce applicable agreements and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner.
The Site and any on-line services are directed to and designed for persons aged 13 or older. Personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 are not solicited or knowingly collected. If it is discovered that such information has been collected, it will be deleted.
We will honor any statutory right you might have to access, modify or erase your personal information. To request access to information we collect other than information readily available on your account and to find out if fees might apply, please contact us.
We protect your information using security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. If you believe that the personal data you have provided us has been abused, please contact us.
Please contact us via the following: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail: Slammers Inc., 24 Peck Slip, NY, NY 10038, or by telephone: (212) 766-2344.